Who are we and what do we do?
Kelburn Recovery Centre is an executive:
- Client centred– we work to meet your needs – we help you to develop a wellness and recovery plan that suits your goals and lifestyle – we listen to you
- Holistic – Addiction is multi-faceted and we recognize that recovery should address the variety of experiences of each individual: body, mind, spirit, emotion and social.
- Success oriented– we help you to find the tools and resources to get clean and to maintain your recovery.
- Flexible – We are aware that there are many roads to recovery – we want to guide you along the path that best fits your desires and needs.
- Strengths based– we want you to complete treatment and then get back into your life and community with increased confidence. We believe that practicing your new found skills in real life will make you stronger.
- Supportive – aftercare is offered to help you stay on your path and meet your self identified goals.
- Evidence Based– We keep up to date on new models of addiction and mental health recovery which are based on evidence and science.
- Choice centred – is an important component in addiction and mental health recovery. We will not push you in a direction that does not fit for you.
Kelburn is for you if prefer:
- Smaller groups
- Individualized programming
- Daily 1-1 counselling
- Trust and being treated with respect
- Flexibility – programming that meets your needs
- Mental wellness as a focus
- Time to attend to business matters if needed
- Evidence based models of treatment
- No mandatory 12-step group meetings