- Be aware of the fact that you are panicking and as scary as it is, it is not dangerous.
- It takes time for you to calm down, approximately 15-30 minutes.
- Take deep breaths through your nose and mouth.
- Change your focus to something other than the panic attack.
- Take deep and long breaths everyday as exercise.
- Exercise to stay healthy both mentally and physically.
- To maintain a stable blood sugar level , eat proper meals.
- Avoid using alcohol, smoking and caffeine.
- Keep thinking positively and optimistically
Keep in mind that it is best to seek professional help if the symptoms lasted for a long time.
If your loved one is struggling with alcoholism or drug addiction, we are here to help. Reach out to Kelburn Recovery Centre by calling +1 (855) 857 6768 or +1 (204) 275 2111.