Leza, AA; B.A. Psychology; CLC
Leza brings over 30 years of know how & practices in the Social Services, Counselling, and Educational field with many more years in the service industry.
- She brings a wealth of knowledge & experience in critical areas of addiction, health & recovery.
- She has coordinated, developed and facilitated many community programs in family violence and the criminal justice system.
- Along with the programs, she has specialized in unique pillar projects in various communities throughout Canada. Some of which encompassed Royal Canadian Mounted Police Crime Investigation Divisions, including Victim Services.
- She has worked for government in diverse provincial services in three different provinces while assisting communities with emergency crisis intervention & transition.
- She has worked in many Accredited addiction treatment facilities throughout Canada with a proven record of success working with diverse and vulnerable populations including mental health, persons with disabilities, sexually exploited, provincial & federal offenders, LGBTTQ community, new comers and other ethnicities & cultures.
- She is very comfortable in supporting individuals through their depressive, destructive and self-injurious addictive behaviors toward recovery.